TAKE OFF Eyelash Extension Remover
Removing eyelash extensions has never been easier and quick with TAKE OFF Eyelash Extension remover.
TAKE OFF has a creamy and thick consistency that will not drip and get into your clients eyes. Very gentle yet super effective, it’s an ideal remover for sensitive eyes.
- Apply HYDRO gel eyepads just like you would when starting an eyelash application. This will protect client's skin.
- Tape down eyelash extension tip following “Melodie Liu method”
- Apply TAKE OFF to the lash line making sure the adhesive bonds are well coated.
- Apply as close as possible to the lash line without touching the skin
- Apply a small piece of cling film on top of the lashes. Press gently. Leave on for 5-10 minutes, depending on the amount of adhesive that needs to be removed.
- Starting at the inner corners, grab the pad, tape and cling film all at the same time and gently towards the outer corners.
- If any lashes remain, use tweezers to gently remove.
- Cleanse and rinse thoroughly with Lashbath Rose Hibiscus™